Friday, May 12, 2006
About Me

- Name: starbender
- Location: Wandering Aimlessly, Lost~in the, United States
LAUGHTER ...is... G O D 's-- H A N D -- on a TROUBLED WORLD!
FACT
webburglarn:Pronunciation: web burglar 'n
Function: noun
a persistent neurotic on-line impulse to swipe really cool S#%T without economic motive!
~starbender
**FLASH*ALERT**
Need 2 Find Me QUICK?Go 2: GOOGLE.COM
type in... starbender
and hit... I'm Feeling Lucky!
Cool Places I Visit
- My Heros
- 'ol lady
- From Hell
- dailydiablogger
- Out/About West Texas
- mouse that runs the brain
- Points In Case
- To be changed later
- The Cheesemeister's Blog
- Onward Ho
- Geekalicious
- Grumpy Old Bastards
- Saint/Sinner
- E-mail Scams
- Chana
- Shaun
- W.J.St.Christopher
- Daniel
- Annette
- Dr John
- DevilBlueDress
- Matysek
- Shilo
- Catch
- Melanaise
- Stephanie
- PJ
- Jon C
- Moment
- Oldfart'swife
- Pixie
- Dave
- Lori
- Phoenix
- Keshi
- Sad Goat
- it's Jim
- Saby
- nmotb
- BLUGSTUFF
- STRANGE WORLD
- ROCKIN' THE COMET
- WHY?
- SUPER BLOGGERS CLUB
- Mind of Mimi
- So Let it Be Written..
- AMBER'S WORLD
- LIFE, THE UNIVERSE & EVERYTHING
- FATALE ABSTRACTION
- MELS DREAM
- I, LIKE THE VIEW
- Pura Vida
- Brian's Blog
- Final Portal
- Confessions of a Cyber Queen
- SwimAtYourOwnRisk
- Thoughts of a Sprite
- Trees, etc.
- Bill's Bitter Pills
- BECKY'S HOT BLIGGITY BLOG
- HUMOUR and LAST LAUGH
- CROSS-COUNTRY ADVENTURE
- it's ALL George Bushs' FAULT!
- LIFE LESS~I~ONS
- Winterr's words
- EMPIRES FALL
- Make a whole new religion
- Living by Default
- Pictures speak quietly
- Down at the end of old Chestnut St
- Inside my Head
- Hall of the Slain
- Thoughts of a Pseudo-Intellectual Lunatic
- Unstoppable Moron
- Mobil's Jipzee Cab
- Infinigeist
- Ravings and Rantings
- I'm Not Alright
- Rhodian Attic
- They Call Me Crazy...
- JAZZ COFFEE
- Ranea's Rants
- crazy tales
- Mangia, Bloggia
- Do Blondes really have more fun?
- Images And Words..
- Positive Energy
- FAMUS
- [Insert title here!] :-)
- CANT STOP OR JUST CANT GET ENOUGH
- WEST TEXAS ROCKS
- Keep Cool, My Babies
- a thought vacuum
These's R Updated, If I 4-got anyone---SORRY. Sooo Many Friends~Sooo Little Time!!!






14 Comments:
It is the merry month of May afterall.
saby~ just 4 U!
fuzz~ hahahaaaaaa! That's right!
See, it fits PERFECT!
:]
saby~ Wanna see something really funny? While your here, pull up u'r site in another browser, and then watch this guy! He goes 2 the music! hahahaaaa!
:D
pull up u'r site in another browser, and then watch this guy! He goes 2 the music!
wat u saying?
which guy?
the guy in the pic here?
Wat u see in BUSH beats me
he makes all the rong moves
says the most stupid tings
attacks gays
but i guess he got the moral right behind him, the BIBLE belt (which includes u i suppose)
if u respond to dis in one minute
it will tell me u work for BUSH
and are being paid by him
unlike the regular guys
u dont have to work for a living
Karennnnnnnnnnnnnn
like the sound of dat
i once new a karen
she was an extremely beautiful h....
hehehe
and speeches are ritten by speech riters DUMMY !
even Kennedy's speeches werent ritten by Kennedy
sorry to burst yr bubble
saby~ I know he doesn't write his own speeches! I luv 2 watch his speeches! I can't say that abut ANY President we've had! He's got a great personality, he is funny 2. He just seems so real. I don't like these fake, just 2 get a vote, lying, ruthless, deceiving, beeeootch's! The top Democrats in this country-won't even admit we are at war. They deny America of their rights, they are just waaaaay out in left field. I'm raising 5 children, and I would like them 2 have a country 2 grow up in. One that isn't all f*cked-up, like it is now! If the Democrats get control, that's it. Were doomed! They have more than sold their souls along time ago! Some things in life have 2 be kept in check! ...and as far as I'm concerened, BUSH is doing a GREAT JOB! Sure, I don't absolutely agree with everything he's done, BUT I KNOW HE DOES A BETTER JOB THAN ANYONE ELSE WHO WAS RUNNING!
....and he'll do a better job in '08 also! so.....
VOTE 4 GEORGE BUSH IN '08!!!!!!!!
...and no, I don't work 4 George! I wish I did though! I'm not rich, by any means, not even well off, more like just a survivor. Just living life one day at a time!
...and yes, I think with your music playing, it just makes it that much more funny! hahaha... it cracks me up!!!
:)
heyyy guys
dis GEORGE is going to be in the White House till '08 !!!!!!!!
i didnt no dis
cant the sane American ppl (dont count on Karen, she gott a crush on Bush)impeach him or sumting ?
U cud perhaps catch him doing a Monica badly
see, that's my point! Bush would NEVER DO Monica! Skank!I don't bame Bill though, If I were married to Hiliary, I'd do Monica 2! DESPERATE!!!
saby, why don't U like him? (Bush)
He is a good man! There aren't many left around. I know he's not perfect, but he is the best choice.
:)
Karen,
OK i started canvassing for BUSH
but honestly i dont like him,
i am doing dis just for u. I love u
come here and see
Oh SHIT
saby is still at it
dont his hands get tired ?
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Chinese puzzle ring solution Neurontin for panic disorders 2003 body civic honda kit si Wheel of fortune slot machines for sale Stationery of outlook Immigration and naturalization find attorney online
Post a Comment
<< Home