Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's FOAD thursday!


Today we showcase....
the Foreign Couple I met
at the Beach Yesterday!

(actually, It was on my way out
that I saw them!) The 2 of them,
(man and woman) setting up chairs,
a small umbrella, a cooler,
a couple of towels, and........
FISHING POLES?
Do my eyes deceive me?
They want to place fishing hooks
where myself, my children and
the rest of the area all run
B-A-R-E-F-O-O-T
in the sand and in the lake!!!
HEY----
U CAN'T FISH HERE!
U see that lighthouse and that
gigantic pier?
U FISH THERE MY FRIEND!!!
NOW FUCK OFF AND DIE!!!

...the nerve of some
culturely deprived people!!!
FUCK OFF AND DIE THRUSDAY
WAS CREATED BY FUZZBOX
OVER AT BLUGSTUFF-
- STOP IN ---HIS SITE FUCKIN ROCKS!

7 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Some people just haven't a shred of common sense. I hope they get hooked in the privates.

I didn't create FOAD Thursday. But hopefully I can help spread the word. If you check the link on FOAD Thursday. The originator of the idea has made a lot of cool buttons to swipe. I am glad you like the idea. The guy that runs the site is promising to link to anyone that links to this site.

I am glad that you started doing this. You Rock!!!

6:17 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

fuzz~ I thin FOAD Thursdays is
L-O-N-G overdue! It's a great idea, I will have 2 dig deeeeper,
i guess! *blush* I tried 2 give ya credit!
;]

8:32 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Is that a picture of them starbender ?

I like FOAD too but i get myself into trouble when I post them (thats what happens when ones husban also reads your blog!)
I have nowhere to bitch about him!

12:40 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Are you a man or a woman?

8:42 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

pixie~ actually, now that I look at the picture better, no, he was more chinese... but it's just the fact that tons of people R swimming in the lake (there aren't any fish for about 1/2 mile out) and he wants 2 use fishing hooks!
THOSE FEEL GREAT STUCK INBETWEEN U'R TOES!!!

alex~ guess!

;]

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope they get a hook caught in their nose neck time they swim.

11:19 AM  
Blogger starbender said...

:)

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home